Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vipul Sharma <is...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/04 09:41:07 UTC

Solr Text Tagger | All tags in desc order

Hi All,

After putting all the master data in Solr Text Tagger, I want to parse
resume text to fetch the top five skills based on there score is there any
way to fetch the result in descending order?

Re: Solr Text Tagger | All tags in desc order

Posted by Simon Rosenthal <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vipul:

I'm not sure what you mean by 'score' in this context, as tagging requests
do not return a standard Solr/Lucene score. If you're looking for the
number of times a specific tag occurs in the tagged text, then you'll need
to calculate that in your application from the returned JSON.

HTH

-Simon