Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> on 2007/02/12 06:05:00 UTC

Cancel this week's status call?

Arthur and I are both unavailable for this week's status call. As these
calls typically have 4-5 participants with the two of us do other
Wodenites feel the need to still have a call this week or should we cancel
it?

Thanks,

Lawrence

Re: Cancel this week's status call?

Posted by Graham Turrell <GT...@uk.ibm.com>.
+1 to cancel. Any burning issues arising can be covered on the list.

Kind Regards,

Graham.
Graham C Turrell CEng, MBCS
Chartered IT Practitioner

WebSphere ESB Foundation Technologies
DE3F16 / MP 211
IBM Labs
Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
England.  SO21 2JN

Tel +44-(0)1962-815018
email: gturrell@uk.ibm.com

"No army can withstand the force of an idea whose time
has come.". -Victor Hugo

John Kaputin/UK/IBM@IBMGB
12/02/2007 12:40
Please respond to
woden-dev@ws.apache.org

woden-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Cancel this week's status call?

Cancel it I think. The timing will be difficult for me again this week
anyway.

John Kaputin

Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>
12/02/2007 05:05

Please respond to
woden-dev@ws.apache.org

woden-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Cancel this week's status call?

Arthur and I are both unavailable for this week's status call. As these
calls typically have 4-5 participants with the two of us do other
Wodenites feel the need to still have a call this week or should we cancel

it?

Thanks,

Lawrence

Unless stated otherwise above: