Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Ace Nex <ne...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/03 18:43:40 UTC

Re: Apache Flex sdk 4.10 installation aborted

For Windows:
When Installing the Flex SDK, I was encountering the Aborted Installation
error.
This has to do with UAC priviliges in Windows.

There is no need to install into a different directory or file.

Right Click on the Installer Icon > Install as Administrator from the Drop
down menu.
Thanks for posting. Was ready to lob a half-full glass of coffee at my PC.
Didn't waste a drop...

Regards