Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Casimiro Lovato-Winston <wi...@metnet.navy.mil> on 2003/01/02 18:19:49 UTC

Servlet to Turbine communication

Can some one give me a hint as to how to get a servlet in the same JVM to
have access to Jetspeeds' turbine data (RunData as well as PSML stuff)?
Thanks for any help or suggestions

CLW

Re: Servlet to Turbine communication

Posted by bl...@mac.com.
On Thursday, January 2, 2003, at 09:19  AM, Casimiro Lovato-Winston
wrote:

> Can some one give me a hint as to how to get a servlet in the same JVM
> have access to Jetspeeds' turbine data (RunData as well as PSML stuff)?
> Thanks for any help or suggestions
>
> CLW

If you are in Jetspeed, and you want to invoke another servlet, you can
do something like this:

request.setAttribute("rundata", rundata);
request.setAttribute("profile", profile);
dispatcher.include(request, response);

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software