Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2021/04/26 14:17:31 UTC

Last boarding call for ApacheCon NA/EU and Asia .... CFP closes in a week ...

Hi folks,

I am writing to your project list as there have been submissions from your project to the IoT track in the past, we have integration modules for your project in PLC4X, you are listed as "IoT" category project, or I just thought your project would be a good match for an IoT related talk ;-)

I have just checked and there haven't been submissions for the IoT Tracks on your project to (both or any of) the ApacheCon CFPs ... the CFP is closing soon, and we will not accept any talks after the deadline is passed (It was open long enough and I sent enough reminders to most of you)

CFP ApacheCon NA/EU: https://www.apachecon.com/acah2021/cfp.html (Closing Monday, May 3rd, 2021 8:00 AM (UTC))
CFP ApacheCon Asia: https://apachecon.com/acasia2021/cfp.html (Closing Monday, May 3rd, 2021 8:00 AM (Beijing time - UTC +8))

Looking forward to some high-quality sumbissions.

Chris