Posted to users@felix.apache.org by itripleeee <it...@trash-mail.com> on 2009/04/20 10:06:35 UTC

Changing the targetPlatform dynamically

Hey people,

I just started a week ago learning OSGi. I want to use Maven to change the
targetPlatform to compile against dynamically. At the moment, there are 2
target Platforms: eclipse and RAP(Rich Ajax Platform). Usually, I need to
workspaces, one for each target Platform, but I just want to use one. It is
possible to do so? If yes, how can I do it? I know, that tycho can do this,
but  tycho expects an existing eclipse installation and I want to avoid
that.

I'm sorry, if my question is very simple or sounds stupid. But at least, I
searched the forums and found nothing that helps me. Thanks for your help.

best regards,

itripleeee