Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Fred Dushin <fa...@apache.org> on 2008/04/18 17:59:31 UTC

KEYS

We have a directory called keys in the root of the tree.

Apache convention seems to be to create a KEYS file at trunk, which
contains the public keys of developers, but we don't seem to have one.

My OS (thank, Apple) defaults to HFS+, which is not case sensitive.
(Not sure of the implications for windows users).

Anyone care if we call our KEYS file KEYS.asc, or KEYS.txt, or
something like that?

-Fred

Re: KEYS

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
I think you can get the content of the file ... I'm don't mind whether
if the file name is KEYS or KEYS.txt

I don't think it should be KEYS.asc since we usually call the
signature of x as x.asc.

Thanks,
Ruchith

p.s. As for signing release artefacts, this [1] is an old axis2
document that describes it.

1. http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/releases/steps

http://blog.ruchith.org
http://wso2.org