Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2010/09/02 14:55:52 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Vysper 0.6

Hi

As discussed previously, it's about time to get Vysper 0.6 out. I've
branched a release candidate here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/vysper/branches/0.6/

The release artifacts are available here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-027/

Change log:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310930&fixfor=12314873

Please review and vote.

[ ] +1, get the sucker released
[ ] 0
[ ] -1

/niklas

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Vysper 0.6

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
[X] +1, push the fixed sucker out

thanks
ashish

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Vysper 0.6

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
  On 9/7/10 10:55 AM, Bernd Fondermann wrote:
> On 06.09.10 21:18, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> While reviewing the release, I found a problem with our source package
>> (it did not include the dist module, making it impossible to build).
>> It has now been fixed, new binaries are available here:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-040
>>
>> Otherwise, the details below are still true.
>>

> [X] +1, push the fixed sucker out
>
> Sorry for the review delay. Updated artifacts look perfect, everything
> seems to work. Yay!
Same delay here, as I came back from hollidays last week-end, and had to
process 2000 mails...

Works well here too

[X] +1, push the fixed sucker out

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Vysper 0.6

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
On 06.09.10 21:18, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> Hi
>
> While reviewing the release, I found a problem with our source package
> (it did not include the dist module, making it impossible to build).
> It has now been fixed, new binaries are available here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-040
>
> Otherwise, the details below are still true.

[X] +1, push the fixed sucker out

Sorry for the review delay. Updated artifacts look perfect, everything
seems to work. Yay!

   Bernd

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Vysper 0.6

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
After reviewing:
[X] +1, get the sucker released

/niklas

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Vysper 0.6

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 22:14, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 2:55 PM, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
>>> As discussed previously, it's about time to get Vysper 0.6 out.
>
> This vote passed with 4 +1 votes. I'll push the release out. Thanks for voting!

Yeahh! Thanks Niklas for releasemanaging!

  Bernd

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Vysper 0.6

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Hi

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you guys like, we can try to fix the various issues we have in this
> release (namely, make the project builds without having to add -Pserial,
> generate a separate package for sources and binaries) and relaunch a vote.
>
> This should not take more than a couple of hours.

Wrong thread :-)

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.