Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/09 01:26:59 UTC

Decide on naming for OCW

Hi Folks,
This thread is my intention to reduce the amount of vocabulary and acronyms
within the OCW documentation.
With specific focus on RCMET and OCW... can we please change every
occurence of RCMET to OCW?
The use of effectively two different naming conventions for the same thing
is really untidy and uber confusing for someone new.
I bring this up as it is something I've discovered whilst updating the
documentation.
Thoughts?
Thank you
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Decide on naming for OCW

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.
+1 on replacing everything with OCW. It really shouldn't reference RCMET at
all anymore. I think often time those things get overlooked when you're
familiar with the project. Thanks for catching 'em Lewis.

-- Joyce

Re: Decide on naming for OCW

Posted by Cameron Goodale <si...@gmail.com>.
Lewis,

--

Sent from a Tin Can attached to a String