Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/24 06:50:48 UTC

Merge PR 3249 to enable test coverage stats collection

Hi Team,

PR 3249 has been now open for long time. It would be helpful if the PR
can be approved and merged.

So far for my feature work I had to create separate ad hoc branches in
my fork to compute the coverage data.

Let me know if any aspect of the PR need to be improved

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] https://github.com/chetanmeh/incubator-openwhisk/pull/2
[2] https://github.com/chetanmeh/incubator-openwhisk/pull/4

Re: Merge PR 3249 to enable test coverage stats collection

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Just FYI

Chetan and I worked today on this PR, and I think we found a solution for
the blocker.

Hope to get it merge soon.

-- Carlos