Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Nithesh Shetty <kn...@yahoo.com> on 2011/07/11 14:28:03 UTC

Re: get message by correlationId

Hi,

I am using QPID 8 trying to get message by id .

Hope it has been implementated. and can u please give me the link of
the example to get message id.

Regards,

Nithesh

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 25 May 2012 18:38, yannanlu <ya...@turner.com> wrote:
> I am a newby on Qpid. I have Qpid 0.16 Java broker running. I am able to
> send/receive and browse messages on queues via JMS client. But I am not able
> to browse individual messages via message selector on their JMSMessageID.

When selecting by JMSMessageID you need to remove the leading "ID:"
from the string used in your selector.  That is if

getJMSMessageID() returns "ID:xxxxyyyyzzzz" you would need to specify
a selector of the form

"JMSMessageID = 'xxxxyyyyzzzz'" in order to be able to select on it.
This is because the JMS spec (bizarrely) insists that the JMSMessageID
begins with ID: whereas the actual native AMQP message ID does not.

Hope this helps,
Rob