Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Molnar <mp...@nanasoft.hu> on 2009/03/31 18:39:18 UTC

Creating a WAR from a Cocoon block

Hi All,

I have a Cocoon 2.2 webapp, that is almost complete. It runs fine in
Jetty, but I must prepare a war file to be deployed on a Tomcat server.
I have been searching around for a few hours on how to do this, but have
not come across a single complete answer.

I have tried running

$ mvn cocoon:deploy-war

but it has failed with the following error:

[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Can't apply patches on
/home/molnarp/workspace/dmwsg-reporter/target/dmwsgReporter-1.0.13.0/WEB-INF/web.xml.
/home/molnarp/workspace/dmwsg-reporter/target/dmwsgReporter-1.0.13.0/WEB-INF/web.xml
(No such file or directory)

I have never needed a web.xml during development with Jetty, so now I
have no idea how to get one.

--
Peter Molnar <mp...@nanasoft.hu>