Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu> on 2012/10/26 17:13:55 UTC

RC7

Lucky number 7 posted here:

  http://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-proton-0.1rc7/

Only changes from RC6 are added LICENSE headers and two minor fixes to the
Java SASL implementation (PROTON-103).

--Rafael

Re: RC7

Posted by "Darryl L. Pierce" <dp...@redhat.com>.
On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:13:55AM -0400, Rafael Schloming wrote:
> Lucky number 7 posted here:
>
>   http://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-proton-0.1rc7/
>
> Only changes from RC6 are added LICENSE headers and two minor fixes to the
> Java SASL implementation (PROTON-103).

Local package build worked (F17 x86_64).
Koji build [1] was successful.

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=4628912

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/