Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Shirley Chabre <bo...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/12/23 19:48:49 UTC

Open office whole

Hello, I am having alot of problems with your program. I uninstalled the old one that I had because I got locked out of the sheets I was working with. I reinstalled a few days ago & i still am having the same problem. The info that pops up is as follow.  (X the requested operation requires elevation) Can you tell me why this is occurring?
Thank you

Shirley

Re: Open office whole

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 19:48:49 +0000 (UTC)
Shirley Chabre <bo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello, I am having alot of problems with your program. I uninstalled the old one that I had because I got locked out of the sheets I was working with. I reinstalled a few days ago & i still am having the same problem. The info that pops up is as follow.  (X the requested operation requires elevation) Can you tell me why this is occurring?
> Thank you
>
> Shirley

This is a Windows permission problem; see
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-files/the-requested-operation-requires-elevation/4d45a50e-2e5d-49f7-950c-e6281057491f?auth=1

Although that is for Windows 7; it should be easily adapted for Windows 10.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>