Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gregor Burger <bu...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/08 14:27:20 UTC

help with self developed imagemap component

hi,

I would like to develop a component which renders an imagemap
produced by graphviz, so I can click on the graph elements.
graphviz provides me the html map which i render using
an raw Insert component. I've also developed a service which provides
 me the images from graphviz. This works fine, which is really cool.

BUT:

I need to specify the link targets in the graphviz script before the
component gets rendered. So my question: How could I generate
DirectLinks so i can embed the urls of the links in the graphviz script.

I hope my explanations aren't to confusing and that somebody can
help me.

thanks in advance

gregor

Re: help with self developed imagemap component

Posted by Gregor Burger <bu...@gmail.com>.
the problem is that i can't really use tapestry5. It runs on a j2ee
container which
doesn't support java 5.

Is there an equivalent for ComponentResources in tapestry 4?

thanks

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
@see

Posted by Toby Hobson <to...@googlemail.com>.
Sorry Gregor ... I wrote my reply just as you wrote yours! It's a while
since I used T4 but I'll look through some of my old code and try to find
out how I did this

Toby

Posted by Gregor Burger <bu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Toby,