Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Arnaud Simon <as...@redhat.com> on 2008/08/01 09:42:34 UTC

Re: "Configuration and Instrumentation Content Messages" AM1g/c/i

Hi Rahul,

Ted's document says:
"This message contains a content record. Content records contain the
values of all properties or statistics in an object."
Based on my observations, 'i' corresponds to the statistics and 'c' to
the properties. Ted can you confirm that please?

So, for example a content message for a queue will contain the following
statistics:
Package Name: qpid
Class Name: queue
Current Sample: Fri Jun 03 15:17:48 CEST 38585431
Object Created: Sat Sep 25 10:17:35 CEST 38585430
Object Deleted: Thu Jan 01 01:00:00 CET 1970
Object Id:   43347146497327108
Total messages enqueued: 47
Total messages dequeued: 47
Transactional messages enqueued: 0