Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/06 23:12:10 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache TinkerPop version 3.0.0.M8

Hello everyone,

Apache TinkerPop is excited to put TinkerPop 3.0.0.M8 up for release vote.

The release artifacts can be found at this location:
	http://people.apache.org/~okram/tinkerpop-3.0.0.M8/

The source distribution is provided by:
	tinkerpop-3.0.0.M8-source-release.zip

Two binary distributions are provided for user convenience:
	gremlin-console-3.0.0.M8-distribution.zip
	gremlin-server-3.0.0.M8-distribution.zip

The online docs can be found here:
	http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/docs/3.0.0.M8/ (user docs)
	http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/javadocs/3.0.0.M8/core/ (core javadoc)
	http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/javadocs/3.0.0.M8/full/ (full javadoc)

The tag in Apache Git can be found here:
	https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tinkerpop.git;a=tag;h=7abdd2f2498097a14604a0257bdd00dfbb63fc4e

The release notes are available here:
	https://github.com/apache/incubator-tinkerpop/blob/master/CHANGELOG.asciidoc#tinkerpop-300-a-gremlin-r%C4%81ga-in-716-time

To build, use "mvn clean install" with Java 1.8.0_40 or greater installed. If you don't, the enforcer plugin will complain.

The vote is open for 72 hours.

My vote is +1.

Thank you very much,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TinkerPop version 3.0.0.M8

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
This is really bad timing for me, unfortunately. I don't think I'll have
enough time to test the release until this weekend. I would love to give
you a vote, but I won't be able to in time, unless you extend the voting
window.

Great job guys, I feel bad, but I am swamped getting ducks in line
before ApacheCon. I also hope to see you in Austin.

Hadrian

[RESULT] Release Apache TinkerPop version 3.0.0.M8

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

The vote for TinkerPop 3.0.0.M8 release is closed with the tally being +1 (3), 0 (0), and -1 (0).

We will now present the vote to general@incubator.

Thank you,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by James Thornton <ja...@jamesthornton.com>.
+1 for 3.0.0.M8

--
James Thornton, http://pipemail.io

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TinkerPop version 3.0.0.M8

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
+1 for 3.0.0.M8