Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/07 05:20:15 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] Openmeetings Docker images

will duplicate my email to user@ here :)

Hello All,

here is the initial docker image: https://github.com/solomax/openmeetings-docker

@Sebastian, what do you think should we move it to our SVN? should we
announce it? should we ask INFRA to make it official?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [DISCUSSION] Openmeetings Docker images

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
The repo was moved to https://github.com/openmeetings/openmeetings-docker

--
WBR