Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au> on 2003/05/18 07:38:17 UTC

New site up

The new site is up.  The images need to be fixed up but I thought it would
be better just to get it out first and refine it later.

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: New site up

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@nifty.com>.
> status.xml is a special file that I move during the build (line 363).  I
> don't know is that's your problem or not.  Rather than doing that I really
> should move it to the spot that forrest prefers to have it in.

Yes, I see. It was my problem. I used "forrest site" not "ant docs".

I moved the status.xml to the checked-out-directory, then
run "forrest site", and it created change.html etc. properly.
(Except the missing changelog.xml and ".jpg" ... the error in
creation of nameless jpeg file due to the lack of "type" attribute in
"action" elements in status.xml)

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,

--
Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@nifty.com>

Re: New site up

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.
At 07:54 PM 18/05/2003, you wrote:
>In Japanese Translation site (http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/),
>new site appearance would be shown up gradually. Succeeded in
>creation of PDF files with Japanese fonts, too.
>
>But I failed in build with forrest on status.xml
>validate-xdocs:
>/jakarta-poi/src/documentation/content/xdocs/status.xml:2:9: Document
>root element "status", must match DOCTYPE root "null".
>/jakarta-poi/src/documentation/content/xdocs/status.xml:2:9: Document is
>invalid: no grammar found.
>
>I am not sure why.

status.xml is a special file that I move during the build (line 363).  I
don't know is that's your problem or not.  Rather than doing that I really
should move it to the spot that forrest prefers to have it in.

Another issue with status.xml at the moment is that it has change
information in it that is repeated in changes.xml.  I'm not sure which one
should be the real changes file.

Regards,

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au