Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by "eberhard speer jr." <se...@ducis.net> on 2014/07/06 19:59:55 UTC

test results

Re: test results

Posted by "reza.naghibi@yahoo.com.INVALID" <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Just an FYI... Regarding finding new and unknown devices, you should remove the generic fallback patterns from the builder patch file first. This will expose the unknown devices more clearly, otherwise, they can be swept up as generic devices. They are mainly the patterns on the bottom in the simple builder.