Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Reshu Agarwal <re...@orkash.com> on 2013/07/16 07:32:11 UTC

use of remoteAnalysisEngine cause failure

Hii...

If I try to run the Deploy_MeetingDetectorTAE_RemoteRoomNumber.xml {example
deployment xml} the following error is given in uima.log:

7/16/13 10:53:23 AM - 25:.
org.apache.uima.aae.delegate.Delegate$2.Delegate.TimerTask.run: WARNING:
Timeout While Waiting For Reply From Delegate:RoomNumber GetMeta Request
Timed Out. Configured Reply Window Of 100,000.

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Reshu

Re: use of remoteAnalysisEngine cause failure

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.
Have you deployed RoomNumberAnnotator service first? Use
Deploy_RoomNumberAnnotator.xml to launch it.

JC