Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by cpanon <cp...@yahoo.com> on 2011/11/30 19:05:12 UTC

block direct tomcat

Hello
I have an Apache-ajp-Tomcat config that works, but I would like to block any access to tomcat directly, either on localhost (except for 8009) or from a client?  What/is there a tomcat config to achieve that?

RE: block direct tomcat

Posted by Ilya Kazakevich <Il...@JetBrains.com>.
Just disable HTTP connector (comment it in server.xml).
You can use firewall to protect AJP port from remote clients too.

Ilya Kazakevich,
Developer
JetBrains Inc
http://www.jetbrains.com