Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2009/02/09 17:38:31 UTC

[FUN] Goody

Hi all,

I have created a quick wallpaper related to ServiceMix (helpful when giving demo, etc).

If someone is interested by, it's here :
http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/smx_wallpaper.jpg

Have fun :)
JB

Re: [FUN] Goody

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Gert,

I'm not very good with graphics (I'm developer :)), only very low skills with Gimp. Anyway, I'm going to try to provide something for the ApacheCon.

JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré (Nanthrax)
BuildProcess/AutoDeploy Project Leader