Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2010/01/20 12:26:12 UTC

[IMAP] JCR Mailbox (Tasks for Robert =P)

Hi Robert,

as you have asked about what are the right tasks for you for IMAP
(when you are back), I would be really interested in seeing a JCR
based Mailbox in IMAP. I had not the cycles yet to start and as you
seems ti have more expirience with JCR as I do it just seems like a
good idea to me to let you write it ;)

So does this sound like something you would enjoy ?

Bye,
Norman

Re: [IMAP] JCR Mailbox (Tasks for Robert =P)

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
+1

I would be very happy to review code too...

So ask your boss for some free days and get started =P

Bye,
Norman

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dhrubo <dh...@gmail.com>.