Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jerry Baker <je...@weirdness.com> on 2001/08/11 04:55:34 UTC

printenv.pl configuration

I am building Win32 installers and I want to see how the Apache build
discovers where perl.exe is so I can get ideas on how to make my
installer make the correct shebang. Where is the script doing this?

--
Jerry Baker

PGP Key: http://www.jerrybaker.org/pgp.html

LAME MP3 Encoder Binaries: http://www.jerrybaker.org/lame/
Apache 2.0 Web server Installer: http://www.jerrybaker.org/apache/

Re: printenv.pl configuration

Posted by Jerry Baker <je...@weirdness.com>.
Jerry Baker wrote:

> I am building Win32 installers and I want to see how the Apache build
> discovers where perl.exe is so I can get ideas on how to make my
> installer make the correct shebang. Where is the script doing this?

Never mind. I figured out a nice way to do it anyway.