Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Angel Todorov <at...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/20 12:04:49 UTC

[Axis2] Getting the soap style

hi guys,

How can one obtain the exact SOAP style from a MessageContext instance? I am
currently doing this:

mc.getAxisOperation().getStyle() ;

but it returns either "rpc" , "msg" , or "doc", as it can be seen from the
code. What about the additional literal / lit wrapped , etc?

Thanks.

Regards,
Angel

Re: [Axis2] Getting the soap style

Posted by Angel Todorov <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Well that's what I am saying - i don't want to have a SOAP header (it's not
mandatory) , but I still want to retrieve the SOAP Style , as well as the
"use" -:) I think Axis2 should provide this, and not assume that the SOAP
request contains header(s). Thanks.

Regards,
Angel

Posted by p....@almerys.com.
Hi,
The list is empty because there is no header in your SOAP message.
There should be a SOAP-ENV:header tag in your request.

pierre

"Angel Todorov" <at...@gmail.com>
20/07/2007 13:01
Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: [Axis2] Getting the soap style

Hi,

(the following is inside a custom message receiver):

List headers = inMessageContext.getAxisMessage().getSoapHeaders();

Email: gabriela.gheorghe@unibw.de / gabrielagh@gmail.com

Posted by Angel Todorov <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

(the following is inside a custom message receiver):

List headers = inMessageContext.getAxisMessage().getSoapHeaders();

xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:xsi="

Posted by Gabriela Gheorghe <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hello,