Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by jwagner <jw...@cox.net> on 2007/09/14 22:25:30 UTC

SSH and MINA

Forgive me if this has already been asked. I've searched all of the support
forums and the internet as a whole and found nothing to point me in the
right direction.

I'm looking to use MINA with SSH in a server. I haven't been able to find
anything that says MINA supports an SSH acceptor out of the box nor have I
found a package that adds that functionality to MINA outside of the project.

I guess I'm wondering where do I begin in writing an acceptor that could be
capable of supporting an SSH connection?

Re: SSH and MINA

Posted by Mark <el...@gmail.com>.
You would have to look at what an IoHandlerAdapter gives you, and then learn
the SSH protocol and figure out how the 2 could work together.  You might
also try searches for java-based SSH client/servers to see how you could fit
those into the MINA framework.

I would be interested to see how things go, as I might be writing something
similar soon.

--
..Cheers
Mark