Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Michael Perkonigg <mi...@liland.at> on 2005/08/10 15:49:23 UTC

ACEs split in slide?

Hello,

I try to set an ACL with AclMethod and add some ACEs with Privileges in
them.
It seems that slide splits an ACE into several ACEs with one Privilege
in every one.

That means if I try to set an ACE with read and read-acl Privileges in
it slide splits it to two ACes, one with a read Privilege and the other
with a read-acl Privilege.

Is that inteded, can I switch off this behavior?
If it is intended and I cannot switch off the behavior, is there a way
to accumulate all ACEs regarding the same Principal back into one?

Thanks,
Mike