Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Vignesh Sekar <vi...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/12 06:15:25 UTC

Need help in setup for Apache ISIS in IDE

Hi Team,

 Need help to run the Apache ISIS(SimpleApp) project in IDE and run the
file in localhost. Unable to do this. Please help.

Regards,
Vignesh sekar,
8056643082

Re: Need help in setup for Apache ISIS in IDE

Posted by Vignesh Sekar <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

 I am unable to join the slack channel. It is asking the user credentials
to join.

Regards,
Vignesh sekar,
 8056643082