Posted to users@camel.apache.org by crico <ca...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/02 16:51:08 UTC

Swagger security info with RestDSL

Hi everyone,I'm building rest services in Apache Camel with RestDSL from a
Swagger specification.Swagger Editor doesn't have a Apache Camel Generator
that build RestDSL routes. So I need to write hand by hand the java code. To
check the development, I've activated api-docs in Camel to get the swagger
definition form RestDSL code and I compare this result with the swagger
specification .So, I don't find how specify security information in a Rest
service with Rest DSL.I show below an example:/age/q/search/{indexPage}:
post:      description: |        Search for notes.      tags:        -
Agenda      operationId: Search for notes.      produces:         -
application/json      parameters:        - name: indexPage          in: path
type: integer          format: int32          description: Page index.
required: true     * security:        - racc:          - age@cercar*
$ref: '#/definitions/TipusAgendaResumidaList'        500:
'#/definitions/TipusError500' Could you help?Thank's,CRICO.