Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com> on 2007/01/20 10:52:31 UTC

RequestHandler.makeLink fullpath question

First of all, is this the correct protocol - I am not sure that what I am
looking at is a bug, so rather than open a JIRA issue, I want to bring it up
here, or should this sort of thing start with a JIRA entry?

The RequestHandler.makeLink has a parameter, "fullPath", that I would think
causes everything after the server and port string to be replaced by the
passed url value.
But at line 757 there is:

        newURL.append(controlPath);

So if I am doing a call from within the ecommerce webapp to a content webapp
request, I get:

http://localhost:8080/ecommerce/control/content/control/ViewSimpleContent?dataResourceId=10100

Should there be a conditional append of the controlPath?

-Al

Re: RequestHandler.makeLink fullpath question

Posted by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com>.
David,

Thanks, but inquiring minds want to know - isn't that a bug in makeLink? I
just have to know or I can't go on with life.

-Al

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com>.
David,