Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lohit <lo...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/09 18:47:22 UTC

Running unit tests

Hello,

I see that running HBase unit tests (mvn test) takes long time.
Has anyone tried running few in parallel. I know some tests creates data
directories and tables which prohibit from running them in parallel.
Interested in knowing if anyone has tried something.

--
Have a Nice Day!
Lohit

Re: Running unit tests

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
I'd be up for helping anything that would cut our test run times down.
St.Ack

Re: Running unit tests

Posted by Ted Dunning <td...@maprtech.com>.

Re: Running unit tests