Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by neil <nb...@aisoftware.com.au> on 2002/11/22 08:07:47 UTC

XSP caching with 2.1-dev

Hi cocooners,
I'm just trying the CVS HEAD and have a problem with some of my old 2.0.3 XSP's which used to be cached for 30mins.

generateValidity() now has to return a org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceValidity instead of a
org.apache.cocoon.caching.CacheValidity.
I used to return org.apache.cocoon.caching.DeltaTimeCacheValidity(30, 0) to cache for 30 mins.
Is there a new substitute for this or do I have to write my own?

P.S. I like the look of the XForm & flow stuff and the performance of xsltc!
Cheers,
	Neil.