Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2005/07/28 03:04:31 UTC

Please revert 219816 assembly/maven.xml change

	Please revert the change to modules/assembly/maven.xml in HEAD
from revision 219816.  I don't know if there's a polite way to present
this, but I am -1 on this change as it results in the openejb schemas not
being present in the output schema/ directory.  The change was made by
djencks with the comment "dependency cleanup".  I don't want to "just do
it" and start a back and forth war without making sure you don't have some
overriding concern.

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=219816&view=rev

Thanks,
	Aaron

Re: Please revert 219816 assembly/maven.xml change

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
	The only case I'm aware of where it caused an error was if you
didn't do an uberbuild (because at the time the latest published OpenEJB
JARs didn't have the schemas included).  Anyway, it's not urgent, but I
don't want to forget either.  Our schema directory tends to steadily
depopulate itself over time.  :)

Thanks,
	Aaron

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.