Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Anthony DePalma <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/02 21:38:16 UTC

Bookmarkable root page with PageParameters

I added a bookmarkablePagingNavigator to my page to enhance seo, and
when the homepage was bound to the context '/stories', it worked very
well (http://www.luckeffect.com/stories/page/1). However I wanted to
remove the stories context so the homepage was bound directly to the
root, and now it seems all my bookmarkable urls are session based like
so: http://www.luckeffect.com/?x=b8xFzszfimM.

Is there anyway to achieve the bookmarkable functionality with the
root context? For example, http://www.luckeffect.com/?page=1.

Re: Bookmarkable root page with PageParameters

Posted by Riyad Kalla <rk...@gmail.com>.
I *thought* I recall this being a known issue that will be addressed
in 1.5 with some of the new bookmarkable work?