Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2007/04/18 22:55:35 UTC

Re: svn commit: r530151 - in /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/extensions/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/ext/wsse: ./ WSSEAuthScheme.java

On 4/18/07, jmsnell@apache.org <jm...@apache.org> wrote:

> +  @Override
> +  public String authenticate(
> +    Credentials credentials,
> +    String method,
> +    String uri)
> +      throws AuthenticationException {
> +    return authenticate(credentials, null);
> +  }

Isn't this going to give a null pointer exception at the end of the
other authenticate exception?  When it calls
method.addRequestHeader()?

-garrett

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yes, but I've never actually ever seen this method called by anything.
Either way, however, I added a null check.

- James