Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by abhijith <to...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/27 20:36:04 UTC

[Artemis] Error message in log file for cluster on v1.3

Hi,

We have a master/slave configuration with static connectors.  This was
working fine till we upgraded to v1.3 yesterday.

With 1.3 we are constantly seeing below ERROR message being logged.

21:12:59,991 ERROR [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client] AMQ214016:
Failed to create netty connection: java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException

With the frequency of the log, I thought it might be the slave connection.
But slave itself declares as backup, so I am pretty sure master/slave setup
is fine.

19:48:23,936 ERROR [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client] AMQ214016:
Failed to create netty connection: java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException
19:48:26,004 ERROR [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client] AMQ214016:
Failed to create netty connection: java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException
19:48:28,054 ERROR [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client] AMQ214016:
Failed to create netty connection: java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException

19:48:30,168 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server] AMQ221109:
Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Backup Server version 1.3.0 [null] started, waiting
live to fail before it gets active
19:48:31,316 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server] AMQ221024:
Backup server
ActiveMQServerImpl::serverUUID=1a465752-3ca0-11e6-bc64-020820d3a150 is
synchronized with live-server.
19:48:31,410 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server] AMQ221031:
backup announced

It does not give any other error message.  So kind of lost on why this is
happening.  Messages itself flow through fine.

Thanks
Abhi

Re: [Artemis] Error message in log file for cluster on v1.3

Posted by abhijith <to...@gmail.com>.
I can check if by directly setting SSL example with static connectors.  This
error message is appearing only when cluster is setup with TLS.

Re: [Artemis] Error message in log file for cluster on v1.3

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@redhat.com>.
Is all that really necessary to reproduce the problem?  Part of the
exercise in reproducing the problem is simplifying the user-case and
configuration down to only what is absolutely necessary to duplicate the
issue.

Justin

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@redhat.com>.
Artemis ships with a statically configured HA example called
"replicated-failback-static" that's working fine in the 2.1.0 release.
Perhaps you could provide a reproducible test-case based on that example.

Justin

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.com>.
Can you provide a reproducible test-case?  Have you tried with Artemis 1.4.0?

Justin

We are still facing this issue.  Anyone know why this is happening?

Re: [Artemis] Error message in log file for cluster on v1.3

Posted by abhijith <to...@gmail.com>.
We are still facing this issue.  Anyone know why this is happening?