Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2010/08/05 18:18:00 UTC

Re: Confluence access

Still "locked" out?

Regards,
Alan

Re: Confluence access

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> My understanding is that since we use the wiki to generate the website people must be in asf-cla.  This does not, however, preclude us from setting up a separate wiki space for people to goof around in.

Oh I see where the confusion is: asf-cla is the minimum, but
previously our wiki space was open to committers only.

Kalle

Re: Confluence access

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Re: Confluence access

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Also, I have no objections to changing the theme.

Cheers,

Les

Re: Confluence access

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.

Re: Confluence access

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: Confluence access

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Re: Confluence access

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
No, it's ok now, read the other thread. Embarrassingly enough, I think
it was mostly a user error. However, two things came up regarding our
confluence space while I was resolving this issue with Gavin:
- projects can decide themselves whether everybody in asf-cla can edit
pages or not. We don't currently allow it but I'm all for open access
and it makes it easy to start contributing. Should we allow asf-cla?
- we are using a deprecated Confluence theme and Gavin strongly
suggested changing it. "Documentantion Theme" is probably closest to
what we have now, any objections if I change it?

Kalle