Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Venkatarami Netla <ve...@cloudwick.com> on 2013/09/04 09:21:28 UTC

jaspersoft ireport -reg

Hi,

Guide me how to install Jaspersoft Ireport in centos & how to make report
on it .

Thanks & Regards
--
N Venkata Rami Reddy

Re: jaspersoft ireport -reg

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hello,

This isn't the right place. Please ask Jaspersoft questions at
http://community.jaspersoft.com/answers or browse their website.

--
Harsh J

Re: jaspersoft ireport -reg