Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/23 08:34:25 UTC

Removed old versions of documentation

Hi

The website build is very big as we have many versions of Camel / Camel K /
Quarkus / CKC - We should start to clean up and remove EOL and outdated
releases.

The releases is listed here
https://github.com/apache/camel-website/blob/main/antora-playbook-snippets/antora-playbook.yml

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Removed old versions of documentation

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

We have removed some old versions now, and there is still some way.
Camel 3.14 LTS is now the oldest release.
Camel K has also been cleaned up, however 1.8 is very soon EOL and can
potentially be removed next month.

Camel Quarkus has a lot of old versions where we can clean up.
https://camel.apache.org/camel-quarkus/2.14.x/

On Fri, Dec 23, 2022 at 9:34 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> The website build is very big as we have many versions of Camel / Camel K
> / Quarkus / CKC - We should start to clean up and remove EOL and outdated
> releases.
>
> The releases is listed here
>
> https://github.com/apache/camel-website/blob/main/antora-playbook-snippets/antora-playbook.yml
>

> --