Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Pa...@ea.epson.com on 2001/03/23 19:32:28 UTC

CIDFont Installation ???????????

Hi, I am trying to install the Japanese font MS-Gothic and I don't know how
to install it.

Please I need some help.  What are the files that I need to install it.
What xsl files, xml files, Java files ????

I have been trying with ttffont-file.xsl but it doesn't work.  The Java
file created writes variable without initial values, no class-name.

Is there an updated documentation for the font installation?

Is there a schedule for the next releases that I could find?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Patrick Massie