Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Shay Seng <sh...@1618labs.com> on 2013/10/08 19:15:23 UTC

spark_ec2 script in 0.8.0 and mesos

Hi,
The "http://spark.incubator.apache.org/docs/latest/running-on-mesos.html"
running on mesos web page says that the spark_ec2 script provides and easy
way to launch spark cluster with mesos configured.

In 0.7.3, the spark_ec2 script had a --cluster-type option, but that seems
to be taken out of the 0.8.0 version...

Any tips on how I can configure and run spark on mesos?

Also I have a couple of suggestions for the spark_ec2 scripts is there
somewhere I can post feature requests?

tks,
Shay

Re: spark_ec2 script in 0.8.0 and mesos

Posted by Aaron Davidson <il...@gmail.com>.
Also, please post feature requests here: http://spark-project.atlassian.net
Make sure to search prior to posting to avoid duplicates.

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shay,