Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by MilleBii <mi...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/07 10:36:27 UTC

Load a segment with Luke

I kind of remember that you can load a single indexed segment, instead of
the full index, with Luke, but I can find back how.

--
-MilleBii-

Re: Load a segment with Luke

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
On 3/7/11 10:49 AM, MilleBii wrote:
> Found, I forgot to get the segment out of hadoop.
>
> 2011/3/7 MilleBii<mi...@gmail.com>
>
>> I kind of remember that you can load a single indexed segment, instead of
>> the full index, with Luke, but I can find back how.

I'm assuming you want to open a single part of a multi-part Lucene index
that resides on HDFS? (gah, I sound like a Clippy..)

You don't have t copy that part from HDFS - use the Hadoop Plugin and
enter the full path of the part, for example ...index/part-00000 - then
Luke will open only that part directly from HDFS.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: Load a segment with Luke