Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us> on 2011/03/06 00:47:53 UTC

Introducing Tapestry into JSP website - Session variables get lost

Hi,
I am trying to incrementally introduce tapestry pages into an existing JSP application.
JSP uses servlet session variables to store state.
By adding just the Tapestry sample application, my JSP session state gets destroyed from
time to time, seemingly at random.

Anybody has any ideas what could cause this or how to stop it?

Thanks

Re: Introducing Tapestry into JSP website - Session variables get lost

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
There maybe something else besides tapestry at play here.
I believe that glassfish availability-enabled option is interfering with my sessions.
Please Disregard, thanks.
Still don't know why though :(

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
It's not under high load.  Just testing the app with one browser does the trick.
The tapestry app is the example app, so it doesn't use the same variables,
as far as I can tell.

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com>.