Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Seshagiri V <se...@kensium.com> on 2009/03/23 11:29:01 UTC

s:label> same line (in line ) from css

Hi All,

I couldn't same line (in a line ) struts tags. I want to same line struts
tags from css.

I am also used  Follows  anapest code.

                  <s:label><a href="mailto:<s:property
value="%{user.emailId}"/>">

                                                <s:property
value="%{user.emailId}"/></a></s:label>

                  <s:select name="privileges[%{#stat.index}].permission"
list="%{permissions}"

                                    value="%{permission}"  />

In css, .clear-block {

      display: inline-block;

}

Thank you,

Seshagiri V

seshagiriv@kensium.com.

US Main: 877 KENSIUM (536.7486)

US Fax:   312.242.3029

Kensium

200 S Wacker Dr, Suite 3100

Chicago, IL 60606

Confidentiality Note:

The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for
the intended use of the addressee only. Any disclosure, use or copying of
the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

immediately by return e-mail and securely discard this message.