Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by student csu <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/15 20:08:16 UTC

My log level is already like this then how to go for debugging ?

My log level is already like this then how to go for debugging ? I haveto
see the xml that is combining the xslt.........Please answer me.
<root>
<priority value ="debug" />
<appender-ref ref="COCOON_DEFAULT" />
</root>
</log4j:configuration>

As I have to debug the xslt and see what school is doing here ?

<xsl:template match="//school" mode="ab">
<xsl:choose>
<xsl:when test=" not(fees/feesList)" >
<h1>my Account </h1>

Thanks,
su

Re: My log level is already like this then how to go for debugging ?

Posted by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za>.
Your problem statement is not precise enough to give
an exact answer, but essentially there are two options:

* if you need to look the XML at different steps in the
pipeline, try using views:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/userdocs/concepts/views.html

* if you need to debug inside of the XSLT, have a look at:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-debugxs.html