Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by vijayamails <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/23 15:44:59 UTC

How can I read an activemq message from Openwire C client ?

Hi,

I am very new to ActiveMQ . I am Using Solaris 9.0 Server. I have installed
ActiveMQ5.1 and I have to contact ActiveMQ through C. Where can I Download
OpenWire C Client for ActiveMQ. I have installed ApacheProtableRuntime
Folder in Solaris Server. Like..my ActiveMQ folder is in
/apps/opt/activemq5.1. Please guide me Where should I place the Openwire C
Client...

And also please give me an example how to read the message from activemq in

Jaya.:,(