Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org> on 2004/03/25 12:52:22 UTC

Kupu related changes in Lenya

Hello Lenyaers,

due to the Epoz renaming celebration we also had to introduce some
changes to Lenya.

>>From now on the cvs version of Lenya will only work with the new Kupu
release. So please checkout http://kupu.oscom.org/ and download a Kupu
version and place it into lenya/resources/kupu not lenya/resources
kupu-1.0 if u want to use Epoz/Kupu with lenya nightly builds or from
cvs.

TODO:

Change docu related to old Epoz.

    Rolf Kulemann

Re: Kupu related changes in Lenya

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.
Rolf Kulemann wrote:
>>>From now on the cvs version of Lenya will only work with the new Kupu
> release. So please checkout http://kupu.oscom.org/ and download a Kupu
> version and place it into lenya/resources/kupu not lenya/resources
> kupu-1.0 if u want to use Epoz/Kupu with lenya nightly builds or from
> cvs.

Is there a demo somewhere?

	Ugo