Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by ty armour <aa...@cipmail.org> on 2016/02/06 00:47:56 UTC

Tutorials

I am looking for tutorials on every aspect of writing a networking framwork
as well as tutorials on every aspect of writing code to contribute to
apache tomac

I need to know how to write a networking framework because I am going to
build all wireless computers(no more motherboard) and it would be nice to
have networking tutorials because essentially all your doing on that
computer is networking.

all your doing on a wireless computer is sending and transmiting packets of
data from one chip to another so i think netowrking tutorials would be a
good place to start.

but i need tutorials on everything anyhow so i can contribute code to you
etcetera
thanks