Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "colin.chi" <ib...@hotmail.com> on 2009/06/11 06:50:39 UTC

How to use cxf su in this case?

I have a webservice server, and there is 2 operations in the server's wsdl.

How can I use cxf consumer/provider su to invoke my webservice.

java code in server
======CustomerInClarity.java======
public class CustomerInClarity {

	public void createCustomer(String xml) {
		System.out.println("Customer:\n" + xml);
	}

	public void createAccount(String xml) {
		System.out.println("Account:\n" + xml);
	}
}

I rename CustomerInClarity.java to CustomerInClarity.jws, and copy it to
"TOMCAT_HOME\webapps\axis".

Please help me to config the xbean.xml in cxf-bc-su.

Re: How to use cxf su in this case?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
No, it's not a bug, and of course cxf bc can work with the case porttype
has more than one operation.
You needn't do anything about it when have multiple operations,  your
webservice server should be able to extract the operation from the soap
message payload and the wsdl.
Freeman

Posted by "colin.chi" <ib...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.